I didn't know what to put for the title so as you can see i named this one 'title'
So it's the 22nd of December and a couple of days until Christmas, problem is i don't feel christmassy not at all, and the new year is coming up, the new year just reminds me of what a waste of time the past year has been. I haven't achieved much in 2010, tbh it hasn't been a great year. So i have set this blog off on a very negative vibe, and I'm trying to think of something to lift the vibe,............................ nope cant think of anything :/ Got a letter through from the college, and it basically says i got in (: so I'm one step closer to growing up eeeeeek, I'm doing a course in music theatre whoop whoop, one way where you can be such a drama queen and not get mucky looks, get in!
It seems i have written very little, feels like i have wrote loads, Ive tended to keep things too myself recently, except when i get drunk, everything comes out, and its not a pretty sight! So maybe that's why I'm finding it a bit difficult to find anything interesting to say. I seem to have made amends with certain people who i thought i had lost contact with, which is good. I spent some of my early Christmas money on Christmas presents which I'm quite proud of :D
New years revolutions:
-BE A BETTER PERSON!: this is top of my list as i feel like an absolute bitch sometimes, and i don't like myself when I'm like that.
-Realise that boys aren't everything
- CONCENTRATE ON WORK AND LEARNING!: else I'm going to get nowhere :S
-Spend some more time with the fam as it is key atm
I bet on the actual night i will have thought of waaaaaay more than that, but for now good bye, and mereh cwismas and an 'appy newh year ;) xo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment